Pennsylvania-Central
Options

Better Questions

Ok so my last post was a bit of a freak out I'm still not sure what I'm going to do but as of right now I really really hate the rustic/sunflower wedding we have planned. I really want my wedding ceremony in my backyard the reception is in a ballroom it looks like a old elegant hunting lodge (best way to describe it) . I love the idea of incorporating nature just more elegantly. If anyone has ideas on how to make a backyard elegant without breaking the bank please let me know. Colors, flowers, centerpieces etc. I'm starting from stratch. One thing I know is I want the guys in black, suits or tux? I dont want them to die outside in July. Thanks!

Re: Better Questions

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Well first I suggest that you browse through the boards and check out some planning bios. They always help. Do you want DIY or no? To bring a back yard to elegance can be easy depending on what is already there. All you may need is some fabric and candles and lights and that would make it pretty elegant. Since it is in July I suggest that you get a tent especially if the ceremony is going to be on the long side. Nature and flowers pretty much go hand in hand and flowers are pretty elegant. You can use birch tree center piece things. I'm not even sure how to make them but I've seen them on the Knot. You really just need to chill and start browsing through pictures on here. When you first sign into the Knot there is a huge picture click on that and save pictures you like as you go.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards