New Mexico
Options

6 Months!!

Woo Hoo!! 6 months left till our wedding!! How are you girls feeling?My stomach gets all kinds of butterflies when I think of it!Anything new with you girls?

Re: 6 Months!!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    6 months to go yay! just putting all deposits down and buying our invites!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations! Where will you be getting married?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    omg! i woke up this morning and couldn't believe how fast the time has gone by. the next 6 months are going to fly by.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yea, I'm doing the same, trying to get all these deposits out of the way for both the wedding a the honeymoon. St. Thomas Aquinas is the church and Marriott Pyramid for the reception.I know I've been saying that time is going by way to fast! I cant believe that 9 months ago he proposed and now we are getting married in 6! It feels like he proposed 4 months ago! lolI'm so excited!!! and a little nervous...
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yikes. We still have not picked the reception venue. Hopefully looking at just one more place this week and then putting the deposit down.However, I did put a deposit down on the cake. Fiance asked his best friend to be his best man (all the rest of the wedding party has already been asked).And we found our officiant. Now we need to organize the ceremony and write our vows. My mom's best friend agreed to officiate for us, so we will be writing a very personalized ceremony. I'm getting a little nervous about all that we have left to get done. Next on the list is finding a DJ.Hope everyone else's planning is coming along as well.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards