California-Inland Empire

Random

NowFavorites:Food-TV show-Candy-Thing to do on a Friday night-Movie-Color-Salad Dressing-Drink-People:Most important-Always makes you laugh-Can talk to about anything-Want to avoid-Best for Parties-Shopping buddy-Appearance-Length of shirt-Style Jeans-Favorite accessory-Shoes-Something you always have on-nail color-hair color-hair style-

Re: Random

• edited December 2011
    opps posted too soon!Five years ago:Favorites:Food-TV show-Candy-Thing to do on a Friday night-Movie-Color-Salad Dressing-Drink-People:Mostimportant-Always makes you laugh-Can talk to about anything-Want to avoid-Best for Parties-Shopping buddy-Appearance-Length of shirt-Style Jeans-Favorite accessory-Shoes-Something you always have on-nail color-hair color-hair style-Ten Years Ago:Favorites:Food-TV show-Candy-Thing to do on a Friday night-Movie-Color-Salad Dressing-Drink-People:Mostimportant-Always makes you laugh-Can talk to about anything-Want to avoid-Best for Parties-Shopping buddy-Appearance-Length of shirt-Style Jeans-Favorite accessory-Shoes-Something you always have on-nail color-hair color-hair style-
  • edited December 2011
    NowFavorites:Food- hot wingsTV show- atm DexterCandy- King Leo Crunchy Patties YUM!Thing to do on a Friday night- Go to dinner and a movie or maybe go out for drinks.Movie- CluelessColor-PinkSalad Dressing- Ranch   Drink-WinePeople:Mostimportant- MarkAlways makes you laugh- Steve/NikiCan talk to about anything- Mark/Chrysti/NikiWant to avoid- ex friends/family I don't talk toBest for Parties- Brendan/Corinne and Lilly...MarkShopping buddy-Don't have one :(Appearance-Length of shirt-LongStyle Jeans-Low rise/skinnyFavorite accessory-Tiffany's necklaceShoes-heels more than ever before but mostly flip flopsSomething you always have on-my wedding ringnail color-french...but usually nothinghair color-blondishhair style-long Five Years AgoI was 19 ;)Favorites:Food- Rosa Maria'sTV show- FriendsCandy- See'sThing to do on a Friday night-Cosmic BowlingMovie-CluelessColor-PinkSalad Dressing-ItalianDrink- Dr. PepperPeople:Most important- MarkAlways makes you laugh- TyCan talk to about anything-StephanieWant to avoid- ex's LOLBest for Parties- Robert and KellyShopping buddy-StephanieAppearance-Length of shirt- Some belly showingStyle Jeans-low riseFavorite accessory- I went through a phase where I wore Mark's dog tags alotShoes- flip flopsSomething you always have on- first e-ringnail color- I always had acrylicshair color- Bleach Blondehair style-short-ish Ten Years AgoI was 14Favorites:Food- Flamin Hot CheetosTV show- Dawson's CreekCandy- Sour Patch KidsThing to do on a Friday night- Have sleep oversMovie-CluelessColor-Baby BlueSalad Dressing-ItalianDrink-Iced TeaPeople:Most important- IDK mom and dad?Always makes you laugh- NikkiCan talk to about anything- Beatriz or TriciaWant to avoid-Drama lolBest for Parties-Tricia or BeatrizShopping buddy-BeatrizAppearance-Length of shirt-not super short but not long eitherStyle Jeans-flares...some were sparklyFavorite accessory-Thumb ring lolShoes-VansSomething you always have on-I don't remember always wearing anything back thennail color-whatever fit my mood at the time...I remember wearing alot of brown in those dayshair color-bleach blonde...it started around this timehair style- longish
  • edited December 2011
    Favorites:Food- Miguels Jr food :)TV show- Greys AnatomyCandy- Dairy Milk barsThing to do on a Friday night- spend time with FIMovie- SWATColor- pinkSalad Dressing- ranchDrink- alcoholic? long island iced tea. non-alcoholic? probably apple juicePeople:Most important- familyAlways makes you laugh- bffCan talk to about anything- FIWant to avoid- ugh. just some girl who causes dramaBest for Parties- my friend SamShopping buddy- bffAppearance-Length of shirt- hip-lengthStyle Jeans- skinniesFavorite accessory- my big giant purse :)Shoes- flip flopsSomething you always have on- chapsticknail color- nonehair color- brownhair style- medium length with bangsthis was fun :)
  • edited December 2011
    oops. i didnt see the second part. :()  i cant remember who I didnt like 10 years ago, or what I always had one... lol
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards