Colorado-Denver
Options

Recommended Limo companies?

Hi Ladies, I am getting married in May and live in Longmont. Our ceremony and reception, as well as the bridal party hotel will be in Longmont also. What limo company would you recommend. Also, any thoughts on a budget? I set aside about $400. We will need them for about 6 hours that day. Is that way too low of an estimate? Thanks!!

Re: Recommended Limo companies?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I highly recommend our limo company. We hired Boulder Denver Limo's the limo we had was very nice and clean and came with a bottle of champagne. We just had them pick us up from the reception and take us to our hotel and it was about $200, not sure if that helps. The website is : www.boulderdenverlimo.com
    JuneFlowers
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Do not go with Top Fleet or Limousine Inc. (both are in loveland) HORRIBLE experience with them. That's all I can offer.
    imageimage
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    kelcon3kelcon3 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    DO NOT use Ambassador.  He called me the night before to cancel and I know it was because he found a customer who wanted the limo for more hours and was wiling to pay more than he quoted me.  Mile High Limo bailed us out and they were great.
  • Options
    AmyO.AmyO. member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used Sunet Limo and I can't recommend them enough!  I contacted them through their website and they gave me a great deal.  And they usually have specials running too.  Highly recommended!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards