Missouri-Kansas City

Need Jars/Scoop for Candy Buffet

Any knotties selling or know where to get affordable candy buffet jars and scoops?

Re: Need Jars/Scoop for Candy Buffet

• edited December 2011
    have you tried TJ Maxx? or any consignment shops? Also Hobby Lobby Runs lots of sales...
  • JusLyn678JusLyn678 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have a ton of candy buffet containers at my MILs. I don't remember how many or even what all are in there. She lives 2 hours away and I won't be going there until next weekend. I would be MORE THAN HAPPY to take pics and bring them back with me next weekend to sell them to you. I will have to check and see if I still have the scoops, tongs, etc. for it. If you have the time to wait then please do. My wedding was June of 08 and I haven't gotten rid of much and would love to!! I will give you a good deal. :) My e-mail is aurad18 @ yahoo . com if you want to e-mail me about it.
  • edited December 2011
    Heyy! They have really good deals on scoops on Oriental Trading's website. I've heard good things about Walmart too with scoops. I've been buying my jars when i find cheap, nice ones..the best place I've found them was TJ Max but i've also bought a couple at Walmart and even the goodwill! Good luck!
  • edited December 2011
    I'd also check out Etsy - they have cute candy scoops that can be customized in your wedding colors, and depending on what style you're doing they have a lot of neat stuff. I'm doing a variety of crystal bowls and vases and have found them all on Etsy for less than $10 each.
  • Bburns03Bburns03 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have all the jars and scoops from our 9/19 wedding if anyone is interested. Email me at Bburns03@gmail.com if interested.
  • edited December 2011
    Not sure if you would want to but have you tried KC Candy Buffets? This might save you the hastle.... :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards