Missouri-St Louis

Pre-Marriage classes

Hello everyone! I am getting married in May in a catholic church. I am looking for information on classes that we could go to, that are a good price range.Thanks!!

Re: Pre-Marriage classes

• ellenb09ellenb09 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My FI and I met with the priest who is marrying us a few times.  It didn't cost us anything and it fullfilled the pre cana requirement
  • EMNIEMNI member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Go here:http://www.archstl.org/laityandfamilylife/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=58&Itemid=185If you are willing to travel, check out other archdiocese/parishes in the state.  They may be different in price.  I did mine in Raleigh, NC and it def. different in price (it was cheaper!); another bonus it was only one day!  My friends and my sister did the weekend encounter through the St. Louis Archdiocese and rave about it.  I wish we did it, but with DH's work schedule it was hard to get a weekend away back in St.L to do it.  Get permission from the priest marrying you to go outside the diocese to do your marriage prep. and make sure you get the certificate after you complete it.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards