New Jersey
Options

Honeymoon Poll

Where did you go/are you going?Where would you go if you could go anywhere for 2 weeks and money was not an issue?

Re: Honeymoon Poll

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Where did you go/are you going? St Thomas & St JohnWhere would you go if you could go anywhere for 2 weeks and money was not an issue? Well if we were going the same time of year (winter) we would probably go to Hawaii if we had two weeks. But if we were going when it would have been warmer we would have gone to Italy if we were able to take 2 weeks.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We went to Greece for 2 weeks (athens, santorini, crete, mykonos) Greece was on the expensive side but totally worth it.  Other places I would have loved to go to would be Australia, South Africa, Tahiti....some place I couldn't just go any year. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Where did you go/are you going?  Rivera Maya, MexicoWhere would you go if you could go anywhere for 2 weeks and money was not an issue?  Italy and Greece.  I have always dreamed of going there.
    Holly & Brendan
    Wedding date 10/8/10
    EDD 5/9/13 Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I went to South Africa for 2 weeks for my honeymoon. If money was no issue, still would have gone to SA, but for 3 weeks instead of 2!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Where did you go/are you going? We went to Italy & Germany for a total of 18 days.Where would you go if you could go anywhere for 2 weeks and money was not an issue?  Argentina/ Chile
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Where did you go/are you going? Mediterranean cruise stopping in France, Italy, Greece and TurkeyWhere would you go if you could go anywhere for 2 weeks and money was not an issue? Tahiti, Bora Bora  
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    dominoe611dominoe611 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    went to Hawaii - Kauai and Maui IF i could go anywhere - probably Fiji or Tahiti
  • Options
    mbcdefgmbcdefg member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Where did you go/are you going? somewhere fairly local - Poconos, Niagara Falls, Cape Cod - and we're hoping for an Ireland/Italy trip next summerWhere would you go if you could go anywhere for 2 weeks and money was not an issue? still would want to go to Ireland and Italy, maybe hit Germany or Belgium if we had the time
  • Options
    MyeMye
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    1. Italy for 2 weeks, Venice, Rome, Amalfi 2. Same as above
  • Options
    uppereastgirluppereastgirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We went to Hawaii (Maui/Kauai)It would have been cool to do Australia or Thailand, but we didn't think we would want to be on the plane for that long right after the wedding (also, it was winter in Oz).
  • Options
    melissamchiumelissamchiu member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We went to Hawaii (Oahu and Maui) for 9 days. We would've loved to have gone to Japan or Italy for way more than 9 days!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    we went to costa rica for 2 weeks.tahiti
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Where did you go/are you going? Anguilla & St. MartinWhere would you go if you could go anywhere for 2 weeks and money was not an issue?  Italy
  • Options
    Lola MinnieLola Minnie member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Where did you/are you going? T&C Where would you go if you could go anywhere for 2 weeks and money was not an issue? My answer would be the same. However, if travel wasn't an issue (fi is afraid to fly), then I would say Tahiti and Bora Bora or Hawaii.
  • Options
    leah2bleah2b member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Where did you go/are you going? Tahiti/moorea/bora bora for 2 weeksWhere would you go if you could go anywhere for 2 weeks and money was not an issue? same place! we have been dreaming of it for a couple of years now.  Another place I'd love to go but is just too much $$ is Barbuda.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We went to Tahiti, Moorea, and Bora BoraHonestly, we splurged on my dream honeymoon. I wanted that overwater bungalow more than anything for the wedding LOL!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hubby and I honeymooned for 2 weeks in Venice, Florence and Rome. Venice was nice, we adored Florence and a day trip we took to 2 beautiful Tuscan cities: Siena and San Gemignano. I'd love to spend 2 weeks in Paris.
  • Options
    Angie550Angie550 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are going to Hawaii - Big Island and Maui I think we would still do HI, but maybe Tahiti, just not sure I could handle that plane ride.
  • Options
    dmoney79dmoney79 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Where did you go/are you going?  Maui!!!!!!!!Where would you go if you could go anywhere for 2 weeks and money was not an issue?  we really wanted to go to alaska, but oct wasn't the best time to go.....
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We did Tahiti and a cruise of French Polynesia. I would do the same however probably would have eliminated the cruise and just done hotels if $ was not a consideration. Or atleast done a few more land days if time was not a consideration (In total I was out of work for 3 weeks)
  • Options
    kle0113kle0113 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Where did you go/are you going? St. Thomas & St. JohnWhere would you go if you could go anywhere for 2 weeks and money was not an issue? If money were not an issue - Australia or Europe or Tahiti.  It would have been one of those places. 
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are going for a two week mediterranean cruise starting in Barcelona and ending in Venice, with stops in Monaco, Greece, Turkey, and Italy. If we could afford it, we'd either expand to more of Europe or go to Australia/New Zealand.
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image182 invited
    image4 got lost on their way to the mailbox
    image127 will witness the anticipated bear union
    image51 will miss out a beary good time
    [RSVP Date 6/01] [125 min]
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We're also going to Hawaii - Maui and Kauai If money wasn't an issue we probably would have done the same thing, we've both been dying to go to Hawaii. We maybe would have looked into Tahiti and/or Fiji.
    My Blog Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    TTC #1 since 4/10, Dx: MFI IVF planned for April/May
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    we're going to St. Lucia. But if I could go anywhere, it would be to Italy and Greece.

Tara & Jose 10.17.10
  • Options
    laurenlaceylaurenlacey member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Going to Disneyworld on the 28th, about 6 weeks post-wedding.I'd like to go to Greece, Thailand, or Africa. MH would probably like to go to Japan.
  • Options
    chrissy31805chrissy31805 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    1. most likely going to aruba. antigua is a 2nd option 2. if money and length of time werent an issue the choices in order would be hawaii, italy, australia, greece....  
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Riviera Maya (we only had one week) Lebanon and Greece. We are going this summer for 3 weeks!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are going to Hawaii (Kauai) for almost 2 weeks.If money/time weren't an issue, we would have gone to Italy and Spain.JeannieG:Let me know if you need any travel info re: Chile and Argentina.  I studied in Chile in college and have visited Argentina on 2 separate trips.  You can definitely do it on a budget (the flight is the most expensive part!)
  • Options
    DS0305DS0305 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Where did you go/are you going?  We're doing a split honeymoon - one week on Royal Carribbean's Oasis of the Seas and 8 nights at Disney's Beach Club VillasWhere would you go if you could go anywhere for 2 weeks and money was not an issue?  Same as above!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards