Ohio-Northeast

What color?

What color shoes would you wear with a fuschia dress with an orange sash? Thanks.

Re: What color?

• Kmgreen2Kmgreen2 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    hmm I would say maybe a gold or bronze color.  Or you could have them dyed the fuschia or orange color.
    Final Count 206 image
  • edited December 2011
    My bridesmaid dresses are a hot pink color too and they decided to wear silver. It looks really nice. Originally we thought champagne would look best but when they tried on the dress, the silver shoes looked better. We are going to tie it into the dress with silver jewelry.
  • lesleybenlesleyben member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i would do orange.
  • edited December 2011
    I would try a nude shoe.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Bright121Bright121 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In a friend's wedding I wore the exact some colors your talking about and we decided on silver, It looked really nice in pics!
  • JKohioJKohio member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'd choose silver as my 1st choice, with nude probably as my 2nd. Avoid dyeables if you can, so I'd say NO to fuschia or orange shoes.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • AwwJung09AwwJung09 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Orange would be cute.
  • edited December 2011
    My maids are wearing fuschia.  Their gowns are floor length, and they are just wearing black shoes- I'm not making them buy shoes.   If the dresses were shorter I might be more concerned with shoe color.  I think anything black, dark brown, gold, silver, or pewter would be fine.   If they want to have dyed shoes then try to match the sash color.Good luck!
  • edited December 2011
    My vote is silver
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards