Michigan-Lansing
Options

Millenium Entertainment DJ

Anyone heard of them or have any reviews? We're interested in them for our June wedding. If you don't want to leave the comment here please email me at mgli2006knot AT gmail DOT com. Thanks!

Re: Millenium Entertainment DJ

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I asked about them on here about a month ago - you may be able to find my post below. I didn't go with them. Something about them just seemed off. (not horrible) But I also didn't get very many postive responses from other Knotties either. I used Music Unlimited in Grand Ledge (Steve) He was way cheaper than Millenium and had lots of great references. I also have heard that Matt with WED is great as well. I met with him (Great guy!!) and honestly it was a toss up between Music Unlimited and W.E.D. so cost won out.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My post is way down on the page and it's called "Has anyone used Millenium Entertainment" there was a lot of good feedback.Hope that helps!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    do you have the website/contact for W.E.D?
  • Options
    Swtangel098Swtangel098 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just wanted to say that we used Steve from Music Unlimited and he did a fantastic job. I would def. recommend him. Plus, he is very reasonable.
  • Options
    gailpetegailpete member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    W.E.D website is wedmi.com.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Awesome! Thanks everyone. I've emailed both Steve and W.E.D. I hope they still have our date available.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    If those DJs are booked, I would consider Jon from Real Deal DJs. He's in the same price range as WED, and I really liked his personality and music knowledge.
    ~Bethany My Bio! Visit Lansing.Weddings.com image
    9.10 Siggy Challenge: Fave Pic of FI & I. There are lots, but this one's good! :)image
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I just wanted to thank everyone for their recs. We've decided to go with Steve from Music Unlimited. Thanks!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    That's awesome!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards