Delaware

Wedding Dresses

Hey girls! I am suppose to go Thursday to try on some dresses!!!!  YAY!  But I am not sure what I need to bring with me. What under garments should I take with me? Or do they provide them for me?Thanks girls  :)

Re: Wedding Dresses

• edited December 2011
    I took: strapless bra, conservative underwear like boyshorts, heels, hair tie (to put hair up/down)Someone will probably help you into and out of the dresses which is why I recommend more conservative panties.
  • Santorini2011Santorini2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I learned this one the hard way!  I strongly suggest wearing briefs or boyshorts.  Even if you are comfortable in less, don't assume the dressing room attendant will be.  I had to wear my jeans during one session.  Not pleasant... So, here's my suggestions: 1. briefs or boyshorts2. the height of heels that you feel comfortable in (it changes your posture and the way the dress looks)3. a strapless bra that stays up and it one that you like yourself in (non see through)4. pull your hair up so you can see the back of the dress (my hair is super long LOL )5. a great attitude!
  • edited December 2011
    LOL.. thanks girls! I would have probably walked out of the house wearing thongs or something of that nature! Thanks for the pointers! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards