Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Timing and transportation

Hi all!!I have two questions right now......My ceremony is at 3:45 at Caesars Palace. I'm having my hair and makeup done there at the color Salon in Ceasars. they want to do my hair at 11 am and makeup at 12. That seems soo early because I want to be with my bridesmaids before that while they get their hair and makeup done. They will get their's done by someone coming to our room. I want to have hair at 12 and makeup at 1...being done at 2. Question is...if I'm done at 2 pm...will that give me enough time to walk to my room, put on my jewelry and dress, take some getting ready pics and be at the chapel at 3:30? an hour and a half? I hate rushing. Seems like enough time...but I have no clue how long this stuff takes :)Also...ceremony is at Caesars and reception at Maggiano's. How did everyone move their group from one place to the next? I would love to have transportation but it seems ridiculous because we have 115 coming! ahhhh! Can they all just find their own taxi or transportation besides the bridal party? Open to suggestions. Trying to cut back on cost because we just decided to do a huge welcome reception at the stardust suite! So excited!You girls rule! Man...I need to do a bio!: )Lindsay

Re: Timing and transportation

• Options
    edited December 2011
    You're getting ready timeline looks good, and it will be plenty of time since you're staying in the same hotel. As far as transportation, I don't see a problem telling them to catch a taxi, especially with so many people. I think that trying to coordinate it yourself would be a nightmare. Is there a gap between your ceremony and reception? If so, that's another reason I would tell them that they're on their own. Ceasars is only about 2-3 blocks from Maggiano's. As a guest, I would probably just walk.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    mloeksmloeks member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ceasar's isn't far from Maggiano's. As a wedding guest, I wouldn't have had a problem walking a couple of blocks.
    You could do a bus, but myself, I just paid for a limo for some of the guests that had problems walking (my grandmother) and the others made it there themselves. I wouldn't have paid for transportation at an at-home wedding.
    It's nice, but not a necessary expense to me. Of course, we did have a couple hours between our ceremony and our reception because ouf our photo tour.

now, next guestion why does your weddingticker say -18 days until your life begins Pumpkin_Princess. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards