Pennsylvania-Central
Options

Vendor Reviews!

Finally got around to doing my vendor reviews.Most of the vendors are in the Lancaster area, but check them out even if you're not! Our photographers travel, and there's a review of our honeymoon in Ireland![url]http://tinyurl.com/ygex6y6[/url]
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Vendor Reviews!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Amanda, can I ask about the price per person of your catering and your reception venue rental? Your wedding looks beautiful, and if I have to "re-do" my wedding, I think I want to "borrow" yours!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Amanda, can I ask about the price per person of your catering and your reception venue rental? Your wedding looks beautiful, and if I have to "re-do" my wedding (see my posts below), I think I want to "borrow" yours!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I need to look at the cloister that is my back up plan incase all that is going on with my ceremony site right now doesn't go as planned. Glad you liked it I was wondering how they did it there.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Grace -Thank you!!The venue rental for the Eicher Center is $850 for a day and a half - and includes pretty much everything. The only thing you you really need to bring in is linens. Everything else is pretty much included. If you want to see more pics, I know kzsnyder posted a ton on shutterfly a while back. You might want to page her for the link. She has a ton of great pictures that show the whole property.Our catering cost was about $18 per person for the food. The labor charges (which included gratuity) ended up being almost as much as the food cost, but that goes by hours and number of people they need.Hope that helps - and hope everything turns out well with your vendor issues!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    brownhenry-We loved everything about the Cloister. The only thing I would caution about is the timing. The outdoor location is available any time during the day, but the indoor location is only available after 5pm (it's part of their tours). So if you go with the outdoor location, make sure you plan it for a time that you can actually use the chapel for backup if you happen to have bad weather (like we did).
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards