New York-Western

Hair/Makeup choices and reviews Buffalo, NY

Hi,
I'm looking for a place to get hair/makeup done for myself and a small wedding party in the williamsville/amherst area. Would prefer someone who also does a consultation and trial run included.

So far, I am considering Toscana Salon.  Any other places I should be looking?  Where have other brides gone?

A lot of places do the nails, makeup, hair, massage packages -- but they're so expensive!  Has anyone had luck finding a cost efficient place for just hair/makeup?

Thanks for your help =)

Re: Hair/Makeup choices and reviews Buffalo, NY

• degreadegrea member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am going to Head of The Class. Not sure how reasonable they are but I have heard good things about there work, and so far have been great to work with. I know they have a lot of packages online but if you call there they could probably price stuff out for you.
    To the optimist, the glass is half full. To the pessimist, the glass is half empty. To the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be. - Unknown Why is electricity so expensive these days? Why does it cost so much for something I can make with a balloon and my hair? - Dennis Miller
  • edited December 2011
    I am using Studio E in Williamsville. They are reasonably priced and since I also booked my limo through Zoladz, I get free limo shuttle to and from the salon.

http://www.studioesalonandspa.com/wedPack.html
  • edited December 2011
    glamonlocation.com!!

She comes to where you are! Shes wonderful! Check her out!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards