Ohio-Cincinnati
Options

Plus size MOH dress help…

We are starting to look for dress for my BM’S and my MOH is the only on is the city. We are going to the bridal district in reading, but I’m not sure if they will carry many plus sizes there, and were going to try DB as well….Do you ladies no what stores in reading have a good selection of plus size dress…We just want to get a good idea of what kind of dress will fit her body type and see if we can find it cheaper on line…TIA

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Plus size MOH dress help…

• Options
    dmiller9274dmiller9274 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    I don't know if you are close to the Daytonish area, but the Alfred Angelo store by the Dayton Mall has a pretty big selection of BM dresses in all sizes.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Bridal and Formal has some plus-size bridesmaid dresses.  They carry multiple sizes in some dress styles.  If you find one that is too small for her to try on, ask if they have something similar or in a different color in a larger size.  I'm plus size and have gotten 2 bridesmaid dresses there.  (If you find a dress that is pricey, see if they can adjust the price.  They did that for the last dress I bought there since it was $200+)

David's Bridal is also great.  They have a wide range of sizes in every style.  That is where I had my bridesmaids get their dresses.  Much cheaper than Bridal and Formal too.  
  • Options
    suze68suze68 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    DB has a good selection of plus sizes and they tend to be less expensive than some of the other stores. GL & Happy Shopping  :)
    image Sept 2011 Favorite Registry Item
  • Options
    tergitergi member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got mine at David's Bridal.  They have quite a few that you can buy right off the rack, so it is easy to try it on, and see what it looks like. Also they have a few on their clearance racks. I would start there first:)  Good luck!
  • Options
    EVELYN WETZELEVELYN WETZEL member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Looking for plus size mother of bride dressfor the older more matured woman.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards