Wedding Cakes & Food Forum

cake topper??!

hi =)

does anyone know where i could find a nintendo DS cake topper?
my htb is a hardcore gamer and his DSiXL is his new favorite toy.
i thought it would be a cute suprise to have one as a cake topper for his groom's cake. i've seen a lot of DS cakes, but we just don't have the money to get a whole cake made. so if anyone has seen any or knows a good place to look, please let me know!
          much thanks!

Re: cake topper??!

• edited December 2011
    I believe I've seen them on Etsy, but even if you can't find any there, you can put in an alchemy request and have one custom made there.  GL!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • edited December 2011
    I found a seller on Etsy who made me a cake topper of a robot couple and the bride is holding a taco. I am sure you can find someone to make a DS.
    Awesome preview from our photographer, Caitlin Thomas, featuring flowers created by Paulette, The Urban Gypsy. Photobucket
  • mandi921vhmandi921vh member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
  • steph_mosteph_mo member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    definitely etsy! also try asking your cake baker if they can make one out of clay or moulding chocolate. there is a baker in my city who has been making personalized toppers similar to the ones sold on etsy. or maybe an artsy friend of yours could sculpt something for you.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • anna&tim2011anna&tim2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Where are you from? I have a friend who sculpts alot and may be able to make it for you... and what are you looking to spend?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards