New York

Please help with venue - Rustic barn/vineyard/orchard in Rochester/Fingerlakes Area

I am getting married in September of 2014 I am looking for a Rustic atmosphere for our wedding, i like the idea of a barn wedding, i like vineyard weddings, i like orchard weddings. I would love to know of some good places in the area!!!
Thanks!

Re: Please help with venue - Rustic barn/vineyard/orchard in Rochester/Fingerlakes Area

• Pretty much any of the vineyards in the Finger Lakes area. For the most part they all can accomodate and do host weddings. I live on the Seneca Lake trail and many of them regularly host weddings. Just click through their websites and give them a call. Other than that I'm of no help. Good luck. 
                                                                                  Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Here are some of the wineries on Seneca Lake that can host weddings:

Also, Ravines Wine Cellar isn't on the list, but they just opened a tasting room on Seneca Lake. Their event space isn't ready yet, but should be before your wedding date. They have a converted barn that would be nice for a rustic barn/vineyard wedding.
    Photobucket BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards