Michigan-Detroit
Options

Martha-Mary Chapel Organist

Has anyone booked one of the organists from the provided list for Martha-Mary Chapel at Greenfield Village?  Who did you pick?  Why did you pick them?  Thanks for your help!

P.S. Sorry for 2 posts in a row.  I live in Seattle so I'm trying to get a bunch of stuff done over Christmas!

Re: Martha-Mary Chapel Organist

• Options
    larzhopelarzhope member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    no way! I live in Seattle and am planning a wedding in Detroit as well.  Kelki, who just got married, was in the same boat as well.

Sorry I don't have an answer to your actual question... haha.  You are in good company, however.  my FI and I plan to get a lot done over christmas too!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yay! Well congrats and good luck! I'm mostly just stressing over the cost of the flights back home between now and the wedding.  It seems high. However, I have had some good luck with prices using compete4yourseat.com.

Where are you getting married? Hope you get a ton accomplished!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Our wedding is at the Henry Ford Museum. We were going to have the ceremony at the Martha Mary Chapel, and then decided to go with a church ceremony.

I am with you on the long distance planning as well! We lived in California last year and moved to Kentucky about 4 months ago. Now isn't bad because I can drive home for long weekends, but it was tough from CA. I took one entire week, flew to mich and did nothing but vendor meetings and planning! Just stay organized and you'll get through it! Good luck!
  • Options
    larzhopelarzhope member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    getting married @ academy of the sacred heart chapel in west bloomfield.  reception at the italian american club in Livonia.
  • Options
    awroblewskiawroblewski member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm getting married at the martha mary chapel and i pick out my organist when I'm back in town in a couple of weeks. (I'm living in Iowa) I'll have to give you some imput when I meet with them! 
    ~Angela~
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Angela! I actually live in Seattle so I was hoping to pick out mine in a few weeks as well. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards