Arizona-Tucson

Anyone use the Zellweger Mansion?

We have just begun looking at wedding venues and found the Zellweger Mansion.  It looks amazing but a little pricey since we want to do this on a tight budget.  Has anyone ever used this venue or heard anything about it??  I want to hear the good, the bad, and the in-between.

Thanks!!

Re: Anyone use the Zellweger Mansion?

• edited December 2011
    Its a great place for a budget wedding if you're having at least 100 people.  Anything less than that and the packages are too pricey in my opinion.  But I've had classmates get married there, and the weddings have been really pretty.  

The only con, in our eyes, was that it was down town.  For example, across the street is a large parking lot, and not 100% pretty views.  However, no one will be looking at that once at the wedding, and its a really cute mansion with good packages for larger weddings.

An alternative mansion is Stillwell House.  A bit smaller, but they have packages especially for smaller weddings scheduled for Fridays or Sundays.  I ALMOST went with them. I loved their prices and their venue--FI just fell in love with a different style of venue.
  • edited December 2011
    I almost went with the Stillwell House too! It's adorable and affordable but the Z mansion I have heard good things about Z mansion , apparently it has a really gorgeous stairs which make it have "that feel" to it :)
  • edited December 2011
    thanks so much!  I just checked out the Stillwel and it is gorgeous! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards