• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
Rhode Island

Budget Friendly Catering

Hi all I'm new to the board. My FI and I have fallen in love with Linden Place and it fits what we want to a T. Now comes the big problem finding a caterer who is budget friendly and pleasant to work with. I have booked meetings with Morins, Pranzi and possibly Emery's catering. Any input would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Re: Budget Friendly Catering

• Xtine22Xtine22 member
    100 Comments
    edited December 2011
    I used Youngs in Attelboro. My family has used them for many things over the years
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic width=220>
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I'm getting married at Linden Place and am using Emery's.  They're by far the best for the budget I've found around.  Especially considering they include the linens and tableware which Linden doesn't have.  Good luck  :)
  • edited December 2011
    Emery's is fantastic!! Elizabeth, the event planner is super nice and helpful.  They were willing to work with my budget- gave me a free champagne toast for the entire wedding if I did a 4 hour open bar.
  • edited December 2011
    I'm using Morin's, I too have a budget and if you're able to resist all the fancy (delicious) extras that they tease you with at the tasting, you can definitly stay within the budget.

Also, if you book them within a certain time from when they write up your proposal you can take advantage of "early booking incentives"  Like 5% off food, or upgraded linens or a signature drink.  They too, do free champagne toast with a bar service package.

I just had my tasting last weekend....it was AMAZING!
    we're having 6 passed hors d'ouvres, a gorgeous salad, 3 plated meal options, open bar and a late night snack.  But there is so much more they can offer if you're willing to stretch the budget.
    image Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks everyone for all of your suggestions!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards