Wedding Invitations & Paper
Options

Wedding Paper Divas invitations

Hello ladies,

Just wanted to know if anyone has used Wedding Paper Divas for their invitations? We just ordered a sample of the ones we want to use, this one here http://www.weddingpaperdivas.com/product/9550/signature_white_textured_wedding_invitations_peacock_plume.html
It hasn't arrived yet :(.
Just wanted to know if any of you have used invitations from this company, and what your impressions of the quality of the invitations was? 
Am really hoping they come out nicely; our theme is peacock, and this is by far my favorite peacock invitation I have found so far!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Wedding Paper Divas invitations

• Options
    I really like those =]  I didn't use them for my invites, my I ordered my save the dates from them and they turned out really nice.  You could always order a sample to see it in person before you go for it!
    photo trex2_zps7ab4e9b0.jpg
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    I Ordered my save the dates from there and they came out nice. Didnt order the invites from them though. I think you can get 5 free samples.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    We used them for both the save the dates and the invites, and they are great!  You can get a 20% discount on them if you order them through Costco's website and put in your Costco membership number when ordering, if you belong to Costco.

We also got matching place cards and some thank you notes that all tie in together.  I had ordered samples before we decided on one design.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards