North Carolina

Wedding dress Alterations - Raleigh/Durham area?

Hi!
  I need my wedding dress altered a lot.   Any recommendations in the Raleigh/ Durham area?

Thanks!

Re: Wedding dress Alterations - Raleigh/Durham area?

• NcsuPsychNcsuPsych member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Olga is a board favorite here. She did the alterations on my wedding dress as well as on a few friends dresses and we all loved her work.

I also found her prices to be very reasonable.

http://www.insiderpages.com/b/15238472083/bridal-alterations-olga-raleigh
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you!
  • becka1126becka1126 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    **NCSU Psych

how much in advance do you need to book with Olga??  I live in SC now but my friends are in Raleigh and I want to use someone dependable to do my alterations!  Also, do you have any "examples" of her pricing?  I don't think I need too too much done but sure don't want to spend hundreds of dollars on it.  Thanks :)
  • NcsuPsychNcsuPsych member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Olga books up pretty fast so if you know when your dress will be in, I'd go ahead and call her to make an appointment.

Honestly, the pricing depends on the material of your dress and how much you're getting done. I don't remember exactly what the cost was, but I do remember that it was much cheaper than other places or chain stores, plus Olga came with amazing recommendations for other girls who had used her.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    OLGA! she does wonders :) Love this pic of her telling me how to "push the boobs up" haha
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • pirategal03pirategal03 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I called Olga in February, my wedding was in October.  I filled her last available time slot for October weddings. Call early. 
  • edited December 2011
    I justed called and she's booked until June. Cry

• I just called and she is booked until Oct now.  Any other recommendations?  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards