New York-Western

Looking for hairstylist in Rochester

I'm getting married in September, and am in need of a stylist.  I am originally from Buffalo and have been going back to my stylist in Buffalo since I moved (she's amazing, and so affordable it was hard to part).  Clearly I can't go for wedding day hair, so I was hoping to get some reccomendations of some good stylists that are affordable.  Hope you all can help!  Thanks :)

Re: Looking for hairstylist in Rochester

• edited December 2011

One of best friends is a hair stylist in Greece.  Her name is Meg and her salon is Salon Amissa 585-720-1640.  If she is not available for your date I would recommend Nicole or Sabrina.  This salon is fabulous and Meg has been doing my hair since we were freshman in high school.  She will be doing my hair next year for my wedding and I trust her completely.

• NJSLNJSL member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I go to Maxim Spa & Salon on Park Avenue, Rachel is incredible.  The girls there will travel to where you are if you want.
  • edited December 2011
    The Spa at the Delmonte. I go there for my haircut every 3 months. I see Naomi and she is the best. I have been going to here for four years now and I always leave feeling like a millilon dollars. I highly recommend the Delmonte 
  • edited December 2011
    just FYI on the previous post - I know Naomi from Spa at DelMonte ( I LOVE HER!) - grew up with her, her specialty is color, not up-dos, but she can recommend someone for you!
  • liilprincessliilprincess member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    love melissa at shear ego in pittsford - she is also amazing at color and did my sister's updos for proms...  simon at shear ego in pittsford is also great for updos or really any styling
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards