Massachusetts-Cape Cod
Options

Hair & Make-up In Falmouth

Has anyone had their hair & make-up done at Headlines in Falmouth? Are salons able to do hair & make-up for 8?   Thanks for any advice

Re: Hair & Make-up In Falmouth

• Options
    edited December 2011
    they can,,, get a trial though..I felt the makeup was a bit heavy.. Like Hair Essentials by Christine a bit better... but it depends upon who you get for sure. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011

My bridesmaids and I had our hair and makeup done at Headlines. I loved the hair, but he makeup was just OK.  HTH

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Only 2 of us had our hair done at Headlines and I did do the trial. Kim did my hair and I loved it. I believe it was Leigh who did my makeup and I loved it too!!! Great place!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Whatever you do - do not go to Bellezza.  They are horrible - I had 2 trials and both girls quit - girl who ended up doing my hair the day of I had never met (nor was I contacted before the wedding day).  End of story she did a horrible job and I had to have my mother-in-law re-curl my hair an hour before I was married because of this nightmare.  (posted the whole story last year, but if you have questions please e-mail me Jenna4d@gmail.com)

I would never want another bride to go through the stress Bellezza salon put me through! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards