DC

eyelashes

Hey girls! I got married 2 and 1/2 years ago (wow that sounds so long ago!) in DC. I used Isabelle Williams at EA red door in friendship heights for my make up and she was AMAZING! anyways, the reason I am writing a post 2.5 years later is because this past weekend I went to Isabelle and got eyelash extensions. THEY ARE AWESOME! i wish they had been around when I got married. (i had false eyelashes then, but these last longer...through the honeymoon etc.) anyways, just wanted to put that reccomendation out there to anyone who is interested in it. I think they last about a month, I've gotten so many compliments on them!!
Definitely call Isabelle at elizabeth arden in friendship heights if you are interested!!
Happy planning!!!
-Lauren

Re: eyelashes

• edited December 2011

If you dont mind me asking, how much were the? I have actually been looking into them recently. Thanks for the review!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    they are $350. she is awesome. she can do whatever shape you want- follow your natural lash line, or do more of a cat eye....whatever u want! she puts each lash one individually, it is like glued to your real lash, it takes about 1.5 hours, but i thought it was very relaxing!! if you go, tell her i say hi!!
  • edited December 2011
    Great! thanks for the info. Oh one more question, how long do they last?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    i think a month. they start falling out as your natural lashes do. after a month i think you can get a touch up, but i would call to ask details
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks for the info! Your picture is beautiful!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    thanks!! not sure why it is so BIG!! haha! Isabelle's email is revereality@gmail.com if you want to contact her :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards