Illinois
Options

Tips for Bridal Events?

Is anyone else going to this? I'm sooo excited - my first bridal event ever! Sounds like a good one! Can anyone give me tips on things to do/ avoid?

I've shared the code they gave me below for free tickets!

Find the Best Resources for Your Wedding at

The Wedding Salon

Come this Monday to The Sofitel Chicago Water Tower from 4pm-9pm

Spectacular Gowns from Vera Wang, Fantasy Table Displays from Heffernan Morgan Designs, Beauty Makeovers by Saks Fifth Avenue, Exotic Honeymoons and so much more!

Hors D’ Oeuvres, Truffles, Cake Tastings, Cocktails & Fabulous Gift Bags

For Complimentary Tickets ($50 Value, Admits 2)

Use Code CCBC at www.weddingsalon.com/">www.WeddingSalon.com or Call 212.631.7777 

To see a glimpse into the event, see our trailer at
www.weddingsalon.com/Trailer">www.WeddingSalon.com/Trailer

Re: Tips for Bridal Events?

• Options
    MobKazMobKaz member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited December 2011
    You may want to create a separate email account to use for all things wedding as many of these vendors "pass" along your information to other people in the industry.  Your account will be "spammed" ridiculously once you start attaching your name to anything wedding related.

Because so many vendors ask for the same information, you may find it helpful to bring a page of return address labels.  It saves on the handwriting you will be doing from filling out so many forms.

If a vendor tries to monopolize your time and you can't seem to break away, just use the phrase, "Thanks, but we already have that area covered"....to make a clean break.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards