March 2013 Weddings
Options

too soon to be stressed?

10 months away ladies. And I am a mess ! i can't find invitiations or save the dates that i like, and trying to figure out how many rooms to block is a pain ! i have so much out of state family but who knows if they are even going to attend the wedding LOL. i have a lot done, venue (which includes food, alcohol, center pieces, place setting cards, and the cake) DJ is booked, photographer & videographer are booked, church is booked, pre-cana date is set. i just need to get a grip that maybe i'm more a head of the game than I think? 

Thanks for listening to my rant ! xo
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: too soon to be stressed?

• Options
    I think that sounds like your doing great! Have you llooked at the check list on here? Maybe writing down the things you need to do andwhat you've already done will you relax?
    siggyaugust Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    You're definitely doing just fine!  It sounds like you have a majority of the big stuff done already. You have quite a bit of time still, why not just take a few weeks to not really do anything wedding related? Sometimes it's nice to just take a step back and then get back into it again later. And you can always vent to us, I'm sure we all know how you feel :-)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    March 2013 March siggy challenge - wedding preview
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Planning Bio
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards