Oregon

Wedding hair & make-up

Can anyone out there tell me what the average fee is for trial and wedding day hair and make-up? I am not familiar with the "trial" process. Are both appointments charged at the same rate, or is there a "package" deal of some sort for both trial and wedding day hair/make-up?

Re: Wedding hair & make-up

• KendallR10KendallR10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Some places don't charge at all if you book with them. I've seen some places charge like $50 for the trial.

For the wedding I've seen up to $500 but I think about $200 range is about what you should find for most places
    Military Brides December 2011 Siggy. Holiday picture with your SO. We suck and don't have one :/ Those who matter don't mind and those who mind don't matter.
  • edited December 2011
    Thank You so very much for the information. I do appreciate it!
  • edited December 2011
    Hey again. I asked one place (don't remember the company but have her contact) This is what they told me for pricing: She charges $120.00 for the bride and $55 for bridesmaids (this includes the day of and trial run for hair).  But this is for Portland, I think you are looking for Eugene area. Check the weddingwire.com and ask a bunch of places in that area, that's how I did it. :)
  • edited December 2011
    I found that the places that include a "free" trial cost twice what the places do that charge seperately for it, so it works out to be the same price either way. Its definitly worth paying for though. It saves a lot of time on the wedding day. 

Pretty in Portland and Nichole Wagner are great and worth the cost. 
  • I am looking for hair and make-up in the portland area as well. Jeni315 Can I have the contact information you were talking about please.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards