Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

E-Pics location?

We are taking our pictures Nov. 2nd (I'm SO excited) but we still don't know where! We know we don't want to do White Rock lake or anything like that cause I'm insanely afraid of birds and the more nature the more birds lol

How did you guys decide on the location?

Re: E-Pics location?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We went to Waco because it is special to both of us.  We went downtown, to a park, the suspension bridge, and the Dr Pepper Museum (pic in sig).  It was a ton of fun!  I would say pick a place that is special to you or some place that you both like.  When I first started posting, a girl got her e-pics taken at the Dallas World Aquarium and those pics were AWESOME.  There are still birds flying around there, so you might not like that...

Deep Ellum pics are always pretty, and several people have done downtown Plano.
    Anniversary

• Options
    fallbride1109fallbride1109 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Love Deep Ellum!  Those make great ones.  We just did ours at Turtle Creek and Lee Park since that is an area we both love and we wanted something outdoors.
  • Options
    aeliza06aeliza06 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I love deep ellum and downtown- very pretty pictures and some neat architecture. 
    If you want more "civilized" nature- we did ours at Adriatica in McKinney.  They have lots of fields, a hill, a lake (albeit small lake) and some trees. 
    Also, the turtle creek area, as stephie said, is very pretty. I used to live on turtle creek and I saw engagement photos all the time. (Bridges, stairs, trees, walls, etc.) On that same note- there are also a lot of nice parks in highland park (like Lakeside Park with lakes/creeks/fountains/trees.) 
    The grapevine botanical gardens are also very pretty. 
  • Options
    Hannah0320Hannah0320 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We recently took ours in Deep Ellum, I haven't seen any of the pictures but I loved how there are so many different buildings, architecture and colors there. I felt like each picture was going to look so different. I didn't want the same "back drop" for all of our pictures so that's what we went with!:)
  • Options
    AshJohnson30AshJohnson30 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    We like sporting events, going out to eat and to the movies but incorporating all that may be tricky. I have seen pictures at deep elum and they look pretty cool. Dallas World Aquarium might work cause that was one of our first few dates! I'll have to check out the other places. Thank you guys for your suggestions!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_e-pics-location?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:102Discussion:4576b449-1157-44b1-9c74-a60f50d4c687Post:ac08102c-8754-49c0-a797-fa795a50cd78">Re: E-Pics location?</a>:
    [QUOTE]We like sporting events, going out to eat and to the movies but incorporating all that may be tricky. I have seen pictures at deep elum and they look pretty cool. Dallas World Aquarium might work cause that was one of our first few dates! I'll have to check out the other places. Thank you guys for your suggestions!
    Posted by AshJohnson30[/QUOTE]

<div>One girl took pics at Cowboys Stadium!  They were cute.</div>
    Anniversary

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards