Ohio-Toledo

QOTD 9/30

Since it's so late in the day, how about a question that will work for today and tomorrow...

What are you most looking forward to about the upcoming weekend?

Re: QOTD 9/30

• edited December 2011
    lol Hell In A Cell! I gotta decide what I want to make for dinner
  • edited December 2011
    I have my bachelorette party AND a shower with my side of the family on Saturday!!!  Yay!!!!!!
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011

Nothing special, really.  Looking forward to the 6th grade lock-in being OVER (I got roped into chaperoning...) and spending some time with my husband.  It's been one of those weeks where our schedules just don't match!

Christie--That sounds like a great weekend!  Have fun at all your events!

• rak123rak123 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Christie- Awesome! Have a blast and AW some pictures when you are done!

We are going to the Toledo game on Saturday.  I know it's not the weekend yet, but we just did our engagement pics and I am stoked to see how they turned out!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • aholtsbaholtsb member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are going to the BG homecoming game and then the Toledo Homecoming game on Saturday.  It is going to be a long Saturday....
    Anniversary
  • abigirl9abigirl9 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We have our engagement photo session on Sunday! I'm sooo excited!!!
    Trying to Conceive Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    One of my very good friends is getting married Saturday.  Her wedding is going to be so much fun!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Love one another and you will be happy. It's as simple and as difficult as that. --Michael Leunig-- Planning Bio
  • edited December 2011
    I have a friend getting married in Fremont on Saturday and then sunday is the Apple Butter Festival at MacQueens Orchard!!! I am reeeeallly excited about hot apple cider!!! <3
    Love knows no limit to its endurance, no end to its trust. Love still stands when all else has fallen. Corinthians 13:7-8 Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I'm just looking forward to relaxing and maybe working on some wedding related stuffs of some sort. It's been a stressful week and I'm ready to crash.
    Planning & Married Bios

Anniversary

PAL/PGAL Welcome

My TTC Chart
    BFP #1 12/13/08 - mc 12/26/08
    BFP #2 12/2/09 - emergency surgery for ectopic 12/5/09

Photobucket Photobucket
  • nyreknyrek member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Looking forward to a whole lot of nothing! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Vacation tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards