New York-Western
Options

BUFFALO PHOTOBOOTH....PLZ READ

I meant ot post this awhile ago but forgot to! I had a signed contract with Buffalo Photobooth for my April 10th wedding and they were a no show. I finally got ahold of the owner the next day and she told me she was out of town and left her business with a friend. We did get our money back but I will never have a wedding guest book ever. I do not recommend using Buffalo Photobooth to anyone...well unless you bring a back up guest book just in case!

Re: BUFFALO PHOTOBOOTH....PLZ READ

• Options
    edited December 2011
    omg that is horrible! I have a photo booth planned for my wedding but its next june 2011. We are going with Toy Box Photo Booth if anyone is looking for one they seem great and are a family friend..I'm so sorry that happened to you!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Beachy730Beachy730 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That's horrible.  At least you did get your money back, but thats definitely something that would ruin my day if mine did not show up.  We are booked with Dove's Photography in Niagara Falls for our booth and they are great to work with and much cheaper than the other places we looked at. 
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    KJ7985KJ7985 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My friend has a bad experience with her photo booth, as well! The photo booth people came in and set up shop, people had fun and took pictures...but the bride and groom (or anyone else for that matter) never saw any pictures! You would think that they would do automatic print-out for instant gratification, or at the very least ensure prompt picture development to provide to the bride and groom after the event. Nothing. It was a complete waste of money.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    burtcherylburtcheryl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    there are too many rougue photo booths popping up that are home made and NOT proper booths....be careful.
    Only book a proper photo booth company
    try
    www.fotobooths.com
    or
    www.syracusephotobooths.com
    Burt and Cheryl
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards