New Hampshire

candelabra rentals

I'm really reaching here.  I want centerpieces that incorporate candels and flowers.  I'm having a hard time finding exactly what i want.  Does anyone know places that may rent candelabra's for tables?

Re: candelabra rentals

• edited December 2011

I am doing the samething for my centerpieces. We are having 6 raised centerpieces with flowers and then 6 tables with candleabras and flowers. I really wanted tall centerpieces, but at $250/each I couldnt afford to do every table. I ended up purchasing ivory candalabras from www.guscleberry.com they were less than $20/each and free shipping.  Sorry no idea on renting...Hope this helps!!

• edited December 2011
    If you have a florist already, they may have candelabras to rent to you for your centerpieces.  We used PJ's Flowers and Antiques in Bedford, NH and he has all sorts of things in his shop to use for weddings and displays.  He even let us supply our own centerpiece stands that I bought on eBay, and then asked to buy them from us after the wedding because he loved them so much.  Good luck!
  • mariegramariegra member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Also, I recommend calling Taylor Rental, http://www.taylorrental.com/item_detail.asp?id=53

They rent candleabras!  They have several offices--Nashua, Manchester, and others.
    September 2011 Board-April Siggy Challenge-Honeymoon Pics
    imageimage
    Planning Bio-updated August 16, 2011 NH Knotties Site
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards