Arizona-Phoenix

No Reviews??

Since this is my first post, I first want to say hello and congratulations to all of you soon to be brides!! I joined this website as a maid of honor and am using it to help my best friend plan her wedding. The wedding is tentatively set for November 2010, once her fiancé returns from overseas.

I read through the posts everyday and everyone's opinions and experiences have been a big help! I was wondering if anyone has checked out a venue by the name of Tre Bella in Mesa. It's definitely her style and seems to be pretty well priced, but I can't find any reviews on it, which makes me a little weary. We're going to go check it out next week but if anyone could help in the meantime that would be great! Also, if you know of a venue that has a similar feel, let me know! 

Thank you!!
~ Nicole ~

Always a bridesmaid, never a bride ...

Wink 

Re: No Reviews??

• edited December 2011

You might want to get the Phoenix Wedding Workbook.  I know that they interview and screen vendors and place them in the book, (if they're worthy).  Here's a link to get the book.  It's $9.95 www.phoenixweddingworkbook.com

• edited December 2011

caroldivine:

you have a grand total of 2 posts behind you and both are hawking a guide of some kind, complete with link and price. I smell a vendor.

If you are a vendor, kindly stop posting on this board before you're reported and subsequently banned. If you are in fact a bride, then please familiarize yourself with the rules and let the Phoenix Knotties get to know you, becuase 2 posts + pushing a particular product or vendor with nothing else to offer = you have been reported.

• Marissa0717Marissa0717 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hello,

I booked with Tre Bella and so far is has been great! I recommend going to one of their open houses or speaking with Kim. She is really sweet and answered ALLL of our questions. She also owns a party rental company so you're able to use all of their stuff for your wedding. I was skeptical at first as well, but very happy I booked with them.

My wedding isn't until 10/30/2010 so I can't tell you how the official day is yet. I think your friend should contact them and check them out for herself!
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards