New York-Long Island

Flower Help!!!!

Hello
I am having a hard time choosing a florist.  Antone have good recommendations?  I check flowers by burton, which was really really cheap but i hated everything they showed.  Flowers by brian was amazing of course for double the price.  I am looking to spend no more the 2500.  any ideas?

Re: Flower Help!!!!

• edited December 2011
    We had our wedding flowers done by the florist from Event Remembered, Diana.  Her shops is in Brooklyn though but she worked with our budget and made beautiful center pieces and bouquets.  I am not sure what you need in terms of quantity, flowers, etc but hopefully she can help.
    Good luck :)
  • positivelypositively member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Designs By Rose
    She is great
    Just let her know what you want and a budget
    wwwdesignsbyroseinc.com
  • edited December 2011
    I used Masters and Co. in RVC.  Really great prices, flowers, and service.  Laurie is fantastic.
    imageAnniversary

RIP Dr. Irving Fishman - 10/1/19-7/25/10 - thank you for holding on for me.
    You made my wedding day complete.
  • Monkegrl204Monkegrl204 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Colonial Florist in Bellmore
    image August 1, 2011 RSVP Date

296 image Invited to party!!
    150 image Will be dancing the night away
    53 image are party poopers!
  • edited December 2011
    Monkegirl, I found them a bit pricey and difficult to work with.  You have to be very strong-willed to go in there and come out with what you want.
    imageAnniversary

RIP Dr. Irving Fishman - 10/1/19-7/25/10 - thank you for holding on for me.
    You made my wedding day complete.
  • edited December 2011
    flowers by burton has the best pricing. you can bring in pictures of what you want and they will duplicate it. you dont have to go with what they showed you.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Sugar Magnolias is doing mine, and she is VERY flexible with price!!! I HIGHLY reccommend her! Her name is Heidi.
    xo Alia
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • isadiisadi member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I met with 7 different florists until I chose mine....I'm going with Diva florists in Albertson - she is absolutley amazing!!!!! She spend 4 hours with me on my first appointment and made me a sample then and there on the spot! 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Tracy2011Tracy2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Flowers by burton. I didn't like the portfolio photos for any florists (I don't like roses). I had a ton of pictures with me, and showed them those. The flowers that they did for me were amazing and exactly what I had showed them.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards