June 2013 Weddings

15 months!

I just wanted to say how excited I am getting that this board is getting so much traffic now. I remember when there was only 1 page of posts, now we have quite a few and new people are posting every week! Makes it seem like we are so much closer to getting married =)

Wedding Countdown Ticker
Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: 15 months!

• I completely agree! When I first started posting here, someone would post a new thread every few days. It is so exciting to see so many new posters and have a lot more conversations. Time is just absolutely flying by. It makes me so happy that I waited until 2013 instead of fall 2012, I would be freaking out big time right now! It just gets more and more real everyday! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • I know!  I love actually having new posts to read when I get bored lol  Like Laura said, it used to be nothing and that was just in August when I joined this board so I cant imagine what it was before.  (I was an april bride for a while until things changed)
    June 2013 - Shoe Inspiration
    imageimage
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Yahoooooo!!! I'm enjoying this time, it'll be time to really buckle down and get going soon.  My little feet on my wedding ticker will be moving in the blink of an eye!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I just wish I could contribute more. I'm at a stand still. I won't make any plans until my venue is booked and looks like I will be able to do that March 31st. The venue i want won't book until it's 14 months out. So most likely that day I will have 2 big checks. I know which photographer I'm using and will book her as soon as my venue is set. A couple more weeks than I can really start rolling.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • WoooooHoooo!!! I am so excited for all of us ladies. I was a part of the July 2013 board but moved my date up to June 15, 2013. I'm so excited to read all about your plans and the FUN (let's pray) that we will all have planning this VERY SPECIAL DAY!!!! 
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2013-weddings_15-months?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:f30b0bfc-508d-415c-bf59-ab83e327da37Discussion:3e90060b-a441-404d-a9de-68e8d3630811Post:fff19069-b872-45c7-afcc-404c7d29bdcd">Re: 15 months!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I completely agree! When I first started posting here, someone would post a new thread every few days. It is so exciting to see so many new posters and have a lot more conversations. Time is just absolutely flying by. It makes me so happy that I waited until 2013 instead of fall 2012, I would be freaking out big time right now! It just gets more and more real everyday! 
    Posted by sparkles776[/QUOTE]

I would too. My friend is getting married this summer and they are freaking out right now.

• Wow, 15 months? When you put it like that, it doesn't seem like very much time at all... eek!

I'm so glad this board is active! My local board is dead.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards