Write a letter to FI or DH. And go!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Letter Friday

• Options
    Ash61612Ash61612 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Dear FI,
    Thanks for being my rock as my emotions and stress have been through the roof this week. You always know what I need and wipe my tears when I need you to. I can't believe next week will be 6 months till I become your wife. 
    Love,
    Me
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    ravenrayravenray member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011

Dear FI,

School is almost over!  You can do it!  I have confidence that you will get A's in all your classes.  I can't wait to spend next week living up the Christmas life and NOT being in school!  It will be awesome and I love you.

Love,
    Your girl

"Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis

Married! May 27th, 2012

• Options
    BMcLeodTeamBMcLeodTeam member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dear FI,

I know that you had a hard week this week. It is very difficult for you to do something like dismissing an employee, you are such a kind hearted person. I am proud of you for standing up against an obvious wrong though, and hope your now previous employee will learn from his errors. You are so strong, and you don't even know just how strong!

Love,
    Me
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Dear FI,

Thank you for being a friend when I needed one, a kick when i'm slacking, a kind word when i'm feeling low and a encourgment when i'm discouraged. You are a wonderful man of God. As the leader of our relationship you have always made sure to put God first in all that we do bring us closer to God and to each other.I love you for all the thing you were, are and will be. I love you sugarfoot

Love,

Pink :)
  • Options
    azdancer8azdancer8 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dear H,

I enjoy you so much. You're so much fun to hang out with, and I love finding new things we like doing together. Let's stay this fun forever!

Your girl,
    J
  • Options
    iamjoesgurliamjoesgurl member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dear DH,

Thank you for always being willing to do things with my parents even though it wouldn't be your first choice.  It really does mean so much to me.

Love you!
  • Options
    mrandmrsbristmrandmrsbrist member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dear H,
    Thanks for hanging out with me today. :) I'm looking forward to you being done with finals so we can hang out all the time! I'm looking forward to some serious quality time.
    Love,
    Your W
    Pregnancy Ticker
    2010: 41 books, 2011: 31 books, 2012: 100 books
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Dear FI,

I love you.  You are the most amazing, godly man. I love watching you pursue God, and helping you when you have hurdles.  Thank you for encouraging me. I am so glad God has given us to each other so that we can go on this journey together.  I am so excited for the next stage, and have faith God's provision is right around the corner.  I am so excited for our future together!!

Love you,

Me
    My blog
    "I will greatly rejoice in the LORD, My soul shall be joyful in my God; For He has clothed me with the garments of salvation, He has covered me with the robe of righteousness, As a bridegroom decks himself with ornaments, And as a bride adorns herself with her jewels." -Isaiah 61:10 NKJV
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards