Colorado

Large Rustic Outdoor Reception (on a budget!)

My fiance and I have had a hard time finding an outdoor or rustic (think barn or even tent in foothills/mountains) for a large wedding reception that isn't going to break the bank with either their fees or the extra requirements.  As of now, our guest list is 430 but I'm guessing we will have somewhere near 270-300 (if we are lucky).  Does anyone have any good suggestions that won't break our bank.  We are hoping for a place under $4,000!

Re: Large Rustic Outdoor Reception (on a budget!)

• Ellis Ranch in Loveland is really nice. The event center can hold up to 600, and Shawn and Kim are wonderful to work with!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Last I knew, Ellis Ranch rental for a Saturday was about $3,800 - and you get the entire day.  However, you have to include the rehearsal in the day (morning of).  My daughter got married there in 2009 and we had Nordy's BBQ cater, and they were reasonably priced.
  • The Hayden Grainery near Steamboat Springs told us that it is $750 to rent their location and that includes rehersal dinner if you want it. I do not know how many ppl they can hold but it is something to look into.

Also Sylvan Dale Ranch does weddings

Tapestry house in Laporte has a barn and outside ceremony site
  • Have you checked out Denver Botantical Gardens at Chatfield?

Nancy
    http://chairswithcharacter.com/
    a vintage chair rental company in colorado
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards