DC
Options

Vendor Reviews

We got married on May 15th 2010 at the Waterford in Springfield.

Waterford at Springfield (food, ceremony site, reception site, drinks)  A-  the Waterford was very easy to work with, things got a little confusing due to the fact I was trying to cordinate everything from out of state but they did a great job. They set up all the tables based off the information I gave them and everything looked great.  People complimented us on the food that night and still when we run into them.

DJ  Brian Trace from BLM Entertainment A+++  Brian was awesome and really understood what we wanted from our wedding.  He played great music and had everyone up dancing the whole time!

Ceremony music Jessica Gallo A+- Jessica is a harpist and I was so excited to find her.  Everyone complimented on how pretty that music was!  Truthfully I was too excited to even really hear the music!

Photography- Cynthia Kirsch A++-  I have not actually seen her pictures yet but i am sure they are amazing!  She did my friends wedding back in 2007 and did a wonderful job.  She was extremely easy to work with and moved once she had taken pictures to let other people snap a few shots.

Videography- Allan Goldberg That Video Guy- A+-  Allan like most of our vendors was very easy to work with around our schedules of coming to Virginia.  We haven't seen the video but I am sure it is going to be amazing!

Florist-  Linda Daigler, Flowers by LD  A+-  Linda works out of her house so we got a wonderful price and just gorgeous flowers.  She ran around day of to make sure everything was just perfect and brought some extra flowers with her in case I wanted anything changed.  loved her!

Hair- Hair Excellence in Stafford A+++-  They opened the shop early to make sure we would be ready to go in time for the photographer.  My hair stylist was very sweet and we even changed my hairstyle the morning of because half way through I liked something better!

Re: Vendor Reviews

• Options
    essianessian member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats, Kiki. I'm glad to hear your day went well. We loved the Waterford place when we were searching for venues but we just couldn't afford it. Beautiful venue tho!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi Kiki-
    Congrats!  I handle the social media for Waterford (and am a Waterford bride myself) and was wondering if you would post a review on our profile.  We'd love for future brides to hear the nice things that you have to say about us.

Thanks,
    Stephanie
    Stephanie and Bobby
    September 4th, 2011
    Planning Bio
    RSVP Date July 15th
    image 325 Made the cut!
    image 80 Are ready to hora! image 62 Are missing out! image 183 Are making me crazy!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards