New York-Long Island

NC Knottie visiting NY!

hi ladies!

FI called me last night, and one of his college roommates just got engaged- wedding will be this September in the Hamptons!

i wasn't planning on doing a rental car, since we'll spend the week in NYC and then just come out to the wedding on the weekend. what would you rec for transportation options? does the subway run or express bus?

thanks!!
image122 Made the list!
image 89 Are ready to party!
image 11 Will be missing out!
image 22 Can't find the mailbox!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: NC Knottie visiting NY!

• edited December 2011
    the subway doesnt run all the way out to the Hamptons... I would look at Long Island Rail Road's schedule for day of (they don't run that ofter all the way out east) or see about the bus schedule.

have fun :)
  • edited December 2011
    your best bet is renting a car...september is an iffy month for transport out to the hamptons since it is no longer tourist season. they stop most of the regular schedule out this way. if you look at the hampton jitney you need to book months in advance. trust me, i know, i live here and i have tried using this service before and it stinks.

rent a car, you will thank me later. you can get one for less than 40 for the day and you can do some really nice site seeing.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards