Michigan-Detroit

NWR- Interview Tomorrow!!!

Got an interview tomorrow morning at Baker College.  It's a part-time administrative assistant; 4:30pm-10pm M-F.

It sure would be nice to get it - I found out I REALLY need to get a root canal, core and cap done ASAP.  Right now the first two items would run me about $1100.  Getting this job would mean I could get it done a lot sooner!

Re: NWR- Interview Tomorrow!!!

• Good luck! Is it for the location in Lincoln Park/Allen Park area?
  • No ,the location would be at Clinton Township. I got up at 5am to make sure I got my shower, did my hair (just waiting to comb it out) and get my nails done.  I want to make sure they are good and dry!

What was nice is the lady who called to set up the interview remembered my street name and said it sounded familiar.  I said that I had interviewed with them before for the same position several years ago (with her) and her concern at the time was the fact that I did not have my degree (which I got in December 2009).

When I get this job, I can work on the tooth and paying off my credit card.  Then I can start saving more for my wedding!
  • Knock em dead!
  • Update- the interview went well.  I'm not sure if I should read something into this but they told me that the dress code basicallystates you need to wear a sweater/shrug or a jacket.

Let's say that I had on a skirt and top that I felt was approperiate for the position. Could they have been hinting that what I had on would be acceptible with just the addition of one of those items???

I may not know something for a few weeks, which is ok!
  • Don't read too much into it.  I'm sure you did fiine.  They could just say all those little things to everybody.  You'll drive yourself crazy if you focus on what they may have meant.  All the best.
  • I wouldn't read into it much since it's already behind you but something good to keep in mind if you do get the position. 

Good luck and let us know when you find anything out.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards