Ohio-Cincinnati

Limo Question

Hello ladies, this may be a dumb question but how long are you all getting your limos for? Will you be having them all day or just for 3 hours or so then coming back at the end of the day or are you having other transportation home from the reception?

Re: Limo Question

• clearheavensclearheavens member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Love Its Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    One of the things I regretted is that we only had the limo from point A to point B, which was from the church to the reception.

Throughout the day, even with me texting them the addresses the week of and the GPS's they had, my BMs and GMs were lost and late to everything.  It caused a lot of stress and my timeline was behind.

I suggest that if you can afford it, and your picture taking location and your church and reception aren't the same, it is really worth it.
    Follow Me on Pinterest

BabyFruit Ticker
  • dmiller9274dmiller9274 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    We had ours for 10 hrs. The BM's all met at the reception site, limo/bus picked us up and took us to do hair and make up, stopped for brunch, then back to reception site where we got ready. We did our pics ahead of time there so we had the whole bridal party together and took the bus from there to the church, then back to the reception. It was so nice to not have to coordinate everyone for the whole day. They had a great package deal for the 10 hours so it wasn't much more than getting it for just a few hours
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • GoBucksOHGoBucksOH member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    3 hrs - picked us up from getting ready, took us to the church, after the ceremony we drove around for a little bit then it dropped us off at the reception. At the end of the night, we rode the hotel shuttle van to the hotel with some of our guests.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks for asking this question! I wanted to know the answer too
  • edited December 2011
    We did pictures before, so 12 hours.  They picked the girls up from the hotel, then dropped us at the park.  Picked up the guys, dropped them at the park.  They then took all of us to Spring Grove, then to the reception, afterparty, back to the hotel, and then dropped off our drunk friends at home (which was technically over 12, but he said it was on his way).  Totally worth it for us.  We didn't have to worry about who is getting where when, and it was fun riding around.  
  • edited December 2011
    Who did everyone use???
  • MattsPenguinMattsPenguin member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used MotorToys.  It was about $1000 for the whole day (12 hours). 
  • clearheavensclearheavens member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Love Its Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
  • Hoff81Hoff81 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are using our limo for 6 hours. Everyone in the bridal party is responsible to get themselves home.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards