Ohio-Cleveland
Options

St. Vladimir's Grand Hall

Hello Brides!

Has anyone ever had any experience with St. Vladimir's Grand Hall in Parma, Ohio.

My finace`e and I are thinking of switching our reception to this venue.  It's catering services came in 2nd place last year on the Fox 8 Hot List, and we thought that was rather impressive.

Thanks in advance,
Stephanie
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: St. Vladimir's Grand Hall

• Options
    nikki2114nikki2114 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My friends had their wedding there 2 years ago and it was really pretty! It fit a good amount of people and the food tasted good.  Good luck!!
  • Options
    starshine985starshine985 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We checked them out for our reception.  The prices were reasonable, food is tasty and the room can be very beautiful.  They are willing to work with and your budget which is also really nice.  I didn't choose it for my own wedding because it wasn't quite what I was looking for and the dance floor was a little too small for my family... but it was certainly a close 2nd!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ladies,  Thank You so much for your feedback I really really do appreciate it!!

I just got off the phone with Gene!!!  I booked our reception there YAY!!!!

Thanks again,

Stephanie

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    UDangel529UDangel529 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Stephanie,
    I also booked my reception at St. Vladimirs! August 13, 2011.  We decided on there because the food was great, the space was suffcient for the # of people we're having, and Gene has been great to work with so far.  Glad to see that others think that too! 

Best of Luck to you!
    Lisa
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards