New York-Hudson Valley

Selling my Sottero Midgely Wedding Dress

I loved my dress and selling it for about half the retail cost.  It is beautiful and in great condition.

Gorgeous blush color,  retail price is $1100. Dress was worn once, professionally cleaned.  Corset back looks beautiful and makes it easy to fit a variety of sizes.  Would fit size 4 through 8 in “regular clothes” and probably 5 feet to 5’3” height.

Style is ASM 3184. Link is shown below.

http://www.sotteroandmidgley.com/dress.aspx?keywordText=ASM&keywordType=any&page=0&pageSize=100&style=ASM3184

I live in Norwalk, CT. Hoping to sell to someone not too far away.  Also, my wedding was a the Garrison. If anyone has any questions, let me know. I loved it :)

Re: Selling my Sottero Midgely Wedding Dress

• ej123ej123 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I loved my dress and selling it for about half the retail cost.  It is beautiful and in great condition.

Gorgeous blush color,  retail price is $1100. Dress was worn once, professionally cleaned.  Corset back looks beautiful and makes it easy to fit a variety of sizes.  Would fit size 4 through 8 in “regular clothes” and probably 5 feet to 5’3” height.

Style is ASM 3184. Link is shown below.

http://www.sotteroandmidgley.com/dress.aspx?keywordText=ASM&keywordType=any&page=0&pageSize=100&style=ASM3184

I live in Norwalk, CT. Hoping to sell to someone not too far away.  Also, my wedding was a the Garrison. If anyone has any questions, let me know. I loved it :)

• wdubin122wdubin122 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Where did you buy your gown?  I love that designer but can't find anyone who carries it down here in Florida.  I may have to get my dress in NY.
  • kristinanddankristinanddan member
    First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    This should be on the Trash to Treasure board on the nest.
    imageimageimage
  • Cutie2882Cutie2882 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If she posted it on the Trash to Treasure board on the nest, how would any bride looking for a dress know to look there for it?
  • kristinanddankristinanddan member
    First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-york-hudson-valley_selling-sottero-midgely-wedding-dress?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:113Discussion:462bd773-88e1-438b-aa89-2fd2cf90890fPost:00d4e8d3-27ec-4e92-8fe6-9a23393d855c">Re: Selling my Sottero Midgely Wedding Dress</a>:
    [QUOTE]If she posted it on the Trash to Treasure board on the nest, how would any bride looking for a dress know to look there for it?
    Posted by Cutie2882[/QUOTE]

Because that's where all for sale items belong. If people posted crap for sale on every board they would be a mess. Hence, the trash to treasure board.
    Maybe you should read the rules regarding posting before talking to me like I'm a moron.
    imageimageimage
  • edited December 2011
    wow, that's a bit harsh of you, don't you think? There's no need to be rude, she is just asking a question, not calling you names.
    I recently flipped out that all of a sudden I don't like my dress and I was looking for something locally to find. I don't get annoyed at posts like this, but actually find them helpful. Normally I would agree with you about posting things where they belong, but also ej had posted here before, so now she has one more thing to say big deal, it's not like this is the only post from her ever. What's the difference between, "I am selling my wedding dress" post, and "I have some items for sale check out my for sale bio"
    Just saying, it's not a big deal. And if it is page the moderator, that's why there is one.
  • Cutie2882Cutie2882 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Thanks Nevenag! I was just saying that people who don't sit on the boards all day long and just come here for a post or two might not know.

Kristinanddan, in every post you have commented on you come off as very rude. There are ways to say something nicely and you don't seem to know any of those ways. You were very rude to me in another post and now in this post. As I said before, a lot of brides don't post 1,000 messages a day here so they might not know every bylaw of the boards. You seem to very much enjoy posting here even though your wedding is over. I'm sorry I have other things to do than hang out on The Knot boards like you do. You come off as mean and judgemental.

I'm so sorry I didn't read the rules, regulations and bylaws of the boards. I was not trying to talk to you like you are moron, I was talking to you like you are a rude person.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards