Arkansas

Weekend Plans?

Hi everyone - happy Friday!

Is anyone doing anything exciting this weekend? 

We're slowly getting into the groove of doing stuff with DD but don't know what to do!  I wish it wasn't so hot outside.  :(

Anywho, we're only here for another month or so since DH was just offered a job in Ohio and sadly we haven't done much in the 2 years we've been here.  Any suggestions for 'must do' things in the LR area?

If not, share what you're doing and/or how your week was!
BFP(1) DD1 born 4.17.10 @ 33w5d due to pPROM
BFP(4) DD2 born 2.14.13 @ 35w5d due to pPROM

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Re: Weekend Plans?

• edited December 2011
    Go to a Travs game, hit up the Rivermarket.  Go to the Clinton Museum.  Its actually kind of cool
  • sucrets4sucrets4 member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Great ideas, thanks!  We've been meaning to go to a game but never have.  We've actually been to the Clinton Museum, but probably should go again.

• leathialeathia member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are registering for our wedding gifts today! Couldn't be more excited about that, even though I think the fiance is more excited than I am. Then its lunch and the lake!

Little Rock has all kinds of great stuff. I definitely think the Clinton Museum is awesome (but thats bc I'm a hardcore Clinton fan) You could browse the Rivermarket...I think the farmers market happens this morning...Go climb Pinnacle...Travs Games are always fun, I used to work the concessions.  

Hope you guys all have a GREAT weekend!
  • sucrets4sucrets4 member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I loved registering!  Where are you going?  We did BB&B and Target because we have family all over the country.

We've been to the Rivermarket once...I guess we should go again!  Where do you park...just where ever?

• leathialeathia member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yeah you pretty much park wherever...theres paid parking all over and then free parking under the bridge. And those are the same places we registered too! It was pretty much the funnest thing we've done so far. We tried registering at Walmart and they dont do in-store registries anymore...how dumb is that?! Hope your weekend turned out fun!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards