Illinois-Chicago
Options

Almost 2 months to go.....

I keep trying to figure out what else I have to do, and I can't think of any. I feel like all the important/big things are done. Help! Throw some things out at me to get me thinking. I know we can't get our liscence until 1 month, so we are waiting for that. It is sad to say, but I am BORED I have no wedding things to keep me busy. All my DIY stuff is done. Thanks ladies!

Re: Almost 2 months to go.....

• Options
    edited December 2011
    You are lucky to be bored!! I feel overwhelmed!! I am at the 2 month mark as well. Good luck with everything!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    yes, you are lucky! I am at 3-something months mark and a ton of stuff to do. What kind of DIY projects did you do?
    Throwing things at you:
    Did you get all of your honeymoon fun things ready?
  • Options
    aimers1525aimers1525 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wow--that's great! I"m just under two months (May 14th) and I still have a bunch of stuff to do. I sort of lost motivation to do a lot of DIY stuff--just got busy!
  • Options
    MrsPapsMrsPaps member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm at 3mo + some change and I have most of my diy projects done. I say go over your lists twice and make sure you're not forgetting anything. and then go shopping for cute honeymoon clothes!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Shopping for cute honeymoon clothes! YES! I forgot about that, I just wanna get some cute dresses. I still have to buy the gifts for our families, and for the flower girls and ring bearer. As far as the DIY stuff.... ive done
    -cake table letters
    -unity sand vases
    -I beaded the stem of the toasting glasses for my bridal party
    -I made gerber daisy kissing balls
    -I put ribbon on all the bubbles
    -all of the invites are done
    -I have all the table decorations ready to go
    -the table numers are done
    -the cake serving set is personalized
    -finished all the gifts for our bridal party (some made, some bought)
    -the guest book is done
    -photo share cards are done

Things left to do:
    -finish the music list
    -finalize the ceremony
    -finish doing the dinner menus
    -pick up my dress from alterations :)
    -find the perfect necklace
    -plan our honeymoon activities

*I can't think of anything else. What am I missing?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    just wait... i have 2 days to go but 2 months before the wedding i was completley bored also. everything will come soon enough :)

( by the way, it will FLY by!)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i'm still 150 days out and feeling a bit stressed out! our shower is in june, so it's still a ways away, but i'm looking forward to seeing all of my friends and family together.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards