Michigan-Lansing
Options

**kmwingluvr**

I tried contacting the MSU transportation department to rent one of the buses and haven't heard anything.  Do you remember whom you spoke with directly?  I think I may have more luck contacting someone directly than a generic e-mail address.

If you don't feel comfortable putting it in a post, please PM me.  Thanks!

Re: **kmwingluvr**

• Options
    kmwingluvrkmwingluvr member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I also did not get a response via email...I think I spoke with Darlene. Let me check my vm. Yes, at least that's what it sounds like she says on the message. If you call and leave a message, the machine does not say her name on it, but that's who calls back. I called on a Sunday night and left a message, and she called me back the next morning. The number is 517-353-4318. Good luck!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    kmwingluvrkmwingluvr member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just called the number to double check it's the right one, and the message actually does have her name on it now. Says she's going to be out of the office until Tuesday, but she will be checking her messages.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    emarston1emarston1 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks!
  • Options
    kate51485kate51485 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

I'm being nosy here but Emarston, are you thinking of doing a bus between the Chapel and the Kellogg Center for the WP and/or guests? 

I basically want to know everything you're doing since we are twins on so many things! ;)

• Options
    emarston1emarston1 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yeah for the WP.  I am thinking it's a little excessive to rent a huge limo to shuttle us around campus for pictures so I was researching other alternataives.  Below is the link where Krista recommended MSU's transportation center.

http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_michigan-lansing_use-transportation
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards