Oklahoma
Options

Need Help in Tulsa!

I need some cute location ideas for my engagment pictures. The future sister-in-law is paying for them (I'm very grateful) but I have only been to Tulsa once. We need two locations. Preferably pretty close to one another since we will only have a certain amount of time with the photographer. Any suggestions are much appreciated! :)

Re: Need Help in Tulsa!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Woodward Park/Tulsa Garden Center/Tulsa Historical Society are right next to one another, and all very beautiful locations.

You could also do the Riverwalk in Jenks and the Jenks aquarium for something a little different.

Or, Utica Square and Swan Lake park.

It really depends on what kind of 'feel' you are going for (e.g., nature vs. urban).
  • Options
    mrsstiles0810mrsstiles0810 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We took some Downtown, Woodward Park and Utica Square. See pics in bio under captured moments.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    My Bio
    Update 5.24.10
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We took ours at Woodward Park and they were awesome. The Riverwalk is also a great place for fun pics and there's a square downtown where I have seen some amazing pictures.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicBaby Birthday Ticker TickerAnniversaryPhotobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards