Ohio-Cincinnati
Options

Diana Varga vs. Heidi McKenna?

Both make-up artistis are available for my wedding date and I've heard great things about both of them! I feel like I've seen more reviews for Heidi, but don't have photos to really get an idea of her style. I spoke with her and she seems to favor the "natural" look...which, I don't want to look overly made up on my wedding day, but I DO want to look a little glammed up for the special occasion! Will she deliver? Anyone have photo proof? Who should I pick!?

TIA! :)

Re: Diana Varga vs. Heidi McKenna?

• Options
    hcohen0222hcohen0222 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm not married yet, but I am using Diana Varga.  I love the photo's she has on her website, and her price is what sold me.  Check out her facebook page for more pictures.  I think she will do a great job!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    186 invitedimage 153 are ready to party!image 33 are missing outimage
    RSVP date September 28
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I used Diana Varga for my wedding last October...WOW, I can't believe I have almost been married a year! I LOVED her! She was very affordable and did a fantastic job. My makeup lasted all day & night...even after my hubby smashed cake in my face! I highly suggest Diana-a couple friends of mine even used her and they were all extremly happy with her work. Here is the link to her website and a pic ...she even has my wedding as her main image. Laughing http://www.weddingwire.com/biz/dianas-makeup-cincinnati/e3d2ca0d4eedb734.html. Good luck with the planning, and remember that it goes by sooo fast, so remember to enjoy it and take it all in!!

• Options
    newsgrl39newsgrl39 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am using Heidi and I felt the same way you do.. I wanted to be a little va va voom... i felt like gave me a glam natural look if you know what i mean. i actually get married a week from today so i will have pics very soon!

could you also have trials with both and see who you like better?
    BabyFruit Ticker Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I would rec a trial with them as well. I told heidi I wanted my eyes to be more dramatic and she did amp them up a bit, but not over the top! I still may have her add a bit more drama on the day of, which i know she will be more than happy to do.  She is more than willing to work with you. She does believe that a bride should look like herself for her big day.
    The Future Mrs. Quallick Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards