Nebraska

Making Progress on the to-do list...

I found my dress this weekend while we were in Chicago and got it on order. I didn't think I would find one so fast, but after going to three different locations and not finding many tea length dresses we finally found a boutique that had several to choose from. So, I fell in love with a Justin Alexander dress #8465.

I also met with a few photographers last week and we booked with Allure Photographic. Lani's studio is so fun and she was just extremely comfortable to talk to. Her pricing was perfect for our budget and I liked the idea of not having to worry about how many hours we would have her and her husband shooting. One less stress to deal with. Her images were just amazing, but I wanted to know that the person that I am going to be with all day is going to be fun and professional. So another big check off the list...Her site if you all are interested in looking is www.allurephotographic.com  She shoots for Omaha Fashion Week, too, which is pretty cool.

Today we are visiting a couple of reception sites to make a final decision. It feels good to start getting this stuff done. The fun stuff will be the cake and the catering decisions. My fiance is looking forward to that part. :-)

How are you all doing on your to-do lists?

Re: Making Progress on the to-do list...

• Ahhh, it feels AMAZING to get things checked off your list!!

I have found my dress and reception hall, and I have my caterer, photographer, cake designer and DJ down to 2-3 choices in each category. The hardest part for me has been sticking to my wedding colors! 

I am excited to get things taken care of...but my wedding isn't until summer 2013! On the one hand, I am hoping that getting the big things taken care of will help me avoid any "bridezilla" moments and allow more time for my DIY projects, but on the other hand, I am so scared that I will change my mind on everything before my wedding date!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards