Getting in Shape
Options

INSANITY WORKOUT

Hello Ladies,
I am about to start my second month of the Insanity Workout series. It's done by the same company that does P90-X.. I haven't lost a lot of fat yet, but I can feel my body getting more toned and I feel much stronger and more "fit." All I have to say is, that if you're looking for something to kick your butt into shape and lose some weight before the big day, you should give this a try. 
The second month kicks the workouts up to an hour long 6-days a week (and yes, I am going to die), but I feel that it will be worth it because I want to look the best on my wedding day. Check it out - there is pretty much NO WAY you wouldn't see results from this program. 

I have always tried to lose that last "15" pounds, and hadn't been able to do so, but I'm hoping this will do it for me!
Not all who wander are lost

Re: INSANITY WORKOUT

• Options
    Ahh I'm starting this some time in the next week! So nervous! Is it easy to fit in to your day schedule or not? I have a 6 week old child, work part time, and am in an accelerated program for my bachelor's degree. 
  • Options
    Well luckilly for me I happened to be unemployed for the first month, which left me plenty of time for the 30-40 minute workouts. 
    The second month kicks it up to 60 minute workouts, so once I start my job, it's going to be harder to find the time. You are supposed to do them 6 days a week, but I have a feeling that It's going to be more like 4-5 days a week for me. Either way, it's still a killer workout. 
    Not all who wander are lost
  • Options
    Yeah it's definitely rough! I'm only on day 12 so month 2 is slowly creeping up, and I watch one of next months videos! Yikes!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards