California-Los Angeles
Options

Casa Romantica available 7-11-2010...San Clemente, CA

I wanted to let all the brides know that Casa Romantica in San Clemente, CA is available for rent on July 11, 2010. I was supposed to get married on that date, but had to cancel due to some hardships. They will not refund us the deposit unless the venue is rebooked. I was so excited to get married there and want other brides to at least know it is up for grabs. If you are looking for a beach front romantic venue then check it out. Call Casa Romantica if you are interested :)

Re: Casa Romantica available 7-11-2010...San Clemente, CA

• Options
    jagore08jagore08 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_california-los-angeles_casa-romantica-available-7-11-2010san-clemente-ca?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:68Discussion:f7cfb14f-6f98-430e-b674-f278f2e00539Post:226f2148-cd66-4efc-8eee-d9c73da3e02b">Casa Romantica available 7-11-2010...San Clemente, CA</a>:
    [QUOTE]  I wanted to let all the brides know that Casa Romantica in San Clemente, CA is available for rent on July 11, 2010. I was supposed to get married on that date, but had to cancel due to some hardships. They will not refund us the deposit unless the venue is rebooked. I was so excited to get married there and want other brides to at least know it is up for grabs. If you are looking for a beach front romantic venue then check it out. Call Casa Romantica if you are interested :)
    Posted by karlie5555@yahoo.com[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div>
    Ignorance is a poor defense. Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards